Emerald – (Heart Chakra) – (Zodiac Sign of Taurus, Gemini & Aries)
This is part of a Weekly YouTube exploration of Crystals and Gemstones and how to incorporate their Crystal Wisdom into Your Daily Life. This video will tell you all about the supportive gemstone, Emerald! Check out this video to learn about the Emerald meaning and Top 4 benefits you can use to support you during everyday life situations. Emerald is the Stone of the Heart. Find out how this gemstone can support your life goals and through life challenges.
Emerald Meaning and Benefits:
Emerald is a gemstone that stimulates, balances and resolves issues with the Heart Chakra. It is especially supportive to those with Zodiac sign of Taurus, Gemini & Aries. Emerald is a gemstone that enhances all aspects of Love in your life. This gemstone opens your heart to love, strengthens relationships, and helps you connect with family. Emerald is also the birthstone for May and those born in May are deeply influences by the energy of Emerald. Is Emerald right for you? Watch the video, or check the list below, to see if these situations speak to you.
Situations that are particularly supported by Emerald:
- Do you want to bring more love into your life?
- Want discover how you may be blocking love?
- Is there a relationship you’d like to heal?
- Do you work as a liaison between people? As a therapist, social worker, human resources or manager?
- Would you like to strengthen your connection with family and tradition?
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
Learn About Crystal Wisdom with Emerald!
How do I learn to tap into Crystal Wisdom? I believe there are 3 key components to effective Gemstone Insight: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!