Red Calcite – (Root & Sacral Chakra) – (Zodiac Sign of Cancer)
This is part of a Weekly YouTube exploration of Crystals and Gemstones and how to incorporate their Crystal Wisdom into Your Daily Life. This video will tell you all about the supportive gemstone, Red Calcite! Check out this video to learn about the Red Calcite meaning and Top 4 benefits you can use to support you during everyday life situations. Red Calcite is the Stone of Enthusiasm. Find out how this gemstone can support your life goals and through life challenges.
Red Calcite Meaning & Benefits:
Red Calcite is a gemstone that stimulates, balances and resolves issues with the Root & Sacral Chakra. It is especially supportive to those with Zodiac sign of Cancer. Red Calcite is a member of the Calcite family and shares many supportive properties. Red Calcite amplifies joy and beauty in your life. It brings hope, enthusiasm and a lust for life. Red Calcite also encourages you to start something new and exciting. Is Red Calcite right for you? Watch the video, or check the list below, to see if these situations speak to you.
Situations that are particularly supported by Red Calcite:
- Do you need a boost on energy during your days?
- Do you feel reluctant to start in on a project or to go work out?
- Does it feel hard to see the joy and beauty in your days?
- Would you like to boost enthusiasm, excitement and passion in your life?
- Have you been afraid of or avoiding trying something new?
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
Learn About Crystal Wisdom!
How do I learn to tap into Crystal Wisdom? I believe there are 3 key components to effective Gemstone Insight: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!