Chrysoprase – (Heart & Solar Plexus Chakra) – (Zodiac Sign of Libra)
Join in for a regular Weekly Gemstone Guided Meditation! This week I take you through a Chrysoprase Meditation. This is a chance to sit with a Chrysoprase gemstone and experience how it affects you. No gemstone is required – you can still sit with this meditation to determine if the qualities and energy of Chrysoprase, the Stone of Balance, are something you’d like to explore further.
Is a Chrysoprase Meditation right for me?
First, start with the video – “Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits of Chrysoprase!”
Also, Chrysoprase is extremely supportive for the following situations:
- Would you like to invite more love into your life?
- Do you find it hard to express love to others?
- Are you having a difficult time having compassion or understanding for someone else, or a community?
- Are you currently experiencing a difficult or overwhelming time and could use some hope?
- Is a relationship with friends, family or significant other strained because of your expectations that they change?
If you’re still not sure if Chrysoprase is a supportive gemstone for you, sit through the meditation and see how you react to it. It any of the scenarios I suggest really speak to you, or even trigger you, it’s a sign that you should purchase some Chrysoprase and work with it some more. Then sit in this Chrysoprase meditation 2-3 times a week for a few weeks until you can quickly and easily call up the energy of the Chrysoprase Crystal.
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
How Can I Learn Practical Crystal Wisdom?
I believe there are 3 key components to effective Crystal Healing: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Wisdom Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!