“Do rough or polished crystals work better?”
This is part of a NEW Weekly YouTube that, first, describes how I have used gemstones to support my own life during the past week. In this video I talk about why I reached for Labradorite, Red Jasper & Honey Calcite to help me out. Next, I answer your questions about using Crystals and Gemstones for support with your Life Situations. In this video I answer your crystal healing question about what do you do when you are meditating for guidance. What is the practice I use when sitting with crystals and asking for advice from my spirit guides? I talk in-depth about the mindset and process and I will be posting a guided meditation to accompany this as well. If you’d like to learn more about working with gemstones, check out the video below!
Do You Have a Crystal Healing Question?
If so, please ask your question in the comments below, or post it in the YouTube video comments. I’ll be collecting these to plan future episodes and how to best address your questions.
Previous Questions Answered:
- “Rough or Polished?” Does the form of the gemstone matter?
- “What if the Gem is Cracked?” Does the Crystal Still Work if Broken?
- “Does Size Matter?” | Choosing Which Gemstone Size to Purchase
- “Why so Many Stones for __?” Gemstones Sharing Multiple Crystal Healing Benefits
- “Gemstones for Money?” Choosing Crystals for Attracting Wealth & Prosperity
- “Which Hand Should Hold the Stone? Sending and Receiving Crystal Energy“
- “Can I Combine___?” | Choosing Gemstone Combinations for Jewelry or Healing“
Learn About Crystal Healing!
How do I learn to do Crystal Healing? I believe there are 3 key components to effective Gemstone Healing: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Healing Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
Knowledge: Improve Your Life With…. Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
Tools: Jewelry and Reiki-Tumbled Gemstones in the Crystal Healing Store!
Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!