Dalmatian Stone – (Root & Sacral Chakra) – (Zodiac Sign of Gemini)
Join in for a regular Weekly Gemstone Guided Meditation! This week I take you through a Dalmatian Stone Meditation. This is a chance to sit with a Dalmatian Stone gemstone and experience how it affects you. No gemstone is required – you can still sit with this meditation to determine if the qualities and energy of Dalmatian Stone, the Stone of Enjoyment & Play, are something you’d like to explore further.
Is a Dalmatian Stone Meditation right for me?
First, start with the video – “Top 4 Crystal Healing Benefits of Dalmatian Stone!”
Also, Dalmatian Stone is extremely supportive for the following situations:
- Are you feeling like life is dull and routine?
- Are you afraid to try something new or to step away from responsibilities?
- Do you need time to relax and do something fun?
- Do you have a child that has fears, nightmares or is recovering from trauma?
- Do you feel disconnected from your human body or wonder what is the purpose of human existence?
If you’re still not sure if Dalmatian Stone is a supportive gemstone for you, sit through the meditation and see how you react to it. It any of the scenarios I suggest really speak to you, or even trigger you, it’s a sign that you should purchase some Dalmatian Stone and work with it some more. Then sit in this Dalmatian Stone meditation 2-3 times a week for a few weeks until you can quickly and easily call up the energy of the Dalmatian Stone Crystal.
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
How Can I Learn Practical Crystal Healing?
I believe there are 3 key components to effective Crystal Healing: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Healing Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!