Obsidian – (Root & Foot Chakras) – (Zodiac of Sagittarius)
Join in for a regular Weekly Gemstone Guided Meditation! This week I take you through an Obsidian Meditation. This is a chance to sit with an Obsidian gemstone and experience how it affects you. No gemstone is required – you can still sit with this meditation to determine if the qualities and energy of Obsidian, the Stone of Severance & Protection, are something you’d like to explore further.
Is an Obsidian Meditation right for me?
First, start with the video – “Top 4 Crystal Healing Benefits of Obsidian!”
Also, Obsidian is extremely supportive for the following situations:
- Do you find yourself feeling spacey or off somewhere else and need some grounding in the present?
- Are you in need of energetic protection? For example, are you often around negative or angry people? Or work or live in a negative environment?
- Is there something you may have been avoiding or denying that you know is holding you back?
- Do you have attachments that you need to sever?
- Are you afraid that your house is haunted?
If you’re still not sure if Obsidian is a supportive gemstone for you, sit through the meditation and see how you react to it. It any of the scenarios I suggest really speak to you, or even trigger you, it’s a sign that you should purchase some Obsidian and work with it some more. Then sit in this Obsidian meditation 2-3 times a week for a few weeks until you can quickly and easily call up the energy of the Obsidian Crystal.
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
How Can I Learn Practical Crystal Wisdom?
I believe there are 3 key components to effective Crystal Wisdom: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Wisdom Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!