Leopardskin Jasper – (Sacral & Solar Plexus Chakra) – (Zodiac of Leo)
Join in for a regular Weekly Gemstone Guided Meditation! This week I take you through an Leopardskin Jasper Meditation. This is a chance to sit with a Leopardskin Jasper gemstone and experience how it affects you. No gemstone is required – you can still sit with this meditation to determine if the qualities and energy of Leopardskin Jasper, the Stone of the Shadow, are something you’d like to explore further.
Is a Leopardskin Jasper Meditation right for me?
First, start with the video – “Top 4 Crystal Healing Benefits of Leopardskin Jasper!”
Also, Leopardskin Jasper is extremely supportive for the following situations:
- Are you in the midst of a major life change or transition?
- Would you like to transform deep habits or something in your life?
- Do you feel stuck, off-balance, or ill?
- Do you want to discover what might be blocking your life progress but aren’t sure what it is?
- Will you be traveling or be in a toxic or polluted environment?
If you’re still not sure if Leopardskin Jasper is a supportive gemstone for you, sit through the meditation and see how you react to it. It any of the scenarios I suggest really speak to you, or even trigger you, it’s a sign that you should purchase some Leopardskin Jasper and work with it some more. Then sit in this Leopardskin Jasper meditation 2-3 times a week for a few weeks until you can quickly and easily call up the energy of the Leopardskin Jasper Crystal.
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
How Can I Learn Practical Crystal Wisdom?
I believe there are 3 key components to effective Crystal Wisdom: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Wisdom Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!