Blue Lace Agate – (Throat Chakra) – (Zodiac of Pisces)
Join in for a regular Weekly Gemstone Guided Meditation! This week I take you through a Blue Lace Agate Meditation. This is a chance to sit with a Blue Lace Agate gemstone and experience how it affects you. No gemstone is required – you can still sit with this meditation to determine if the qualities and energy of Blue Lace Agate, the Stone of Expansion, are something you’d like to explore further.
Is a Blue Lace Agate Meditation right for me?
First, start with the video – “Improving Your Life with… Blue Lace Agate!”
Also, Blue Lace Agate is extremely supportive for the following situations:
- Do you wish to deepen your connection with your Spirit Guides?
- Is communication a large part of your job?
- Do you struggle to express your genuine opinions and feelings?
- Are you working with positive affirmation or forming intentions right now?
- Are you trying to break the cycle of negative talk? Or currently working through a conflict with someone?
If you’re still not sure if Blue Lace Agate is a supportive gemstone for you, sit through the meditation and see how you react to it. It any of the scenarios I suggest really speak to you, or even trigger you, it’s a sign that you should purchase some Blue Lace Agate and work with it some more. Then sit in this Blue Lace Agate meditation 2-3 times a week for a few weeks until you can quickly and easily call up the energy of the Blue Lace Agate Crystal.
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
How Can I Learn Practical Crystal Wisdom?
I believe there are 3 key components to effective Crystal Wisdom: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Wisdom Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!