Smoky Quartz – (Foot & Root Chakras) – (Zodiac of Capricorn & Sagittarius)
This is part of a Weekly YouTube exploration of Crystals and Gemstones and how to incorporate their Crystal Wisdom into Your Daily Life. This video will tell you all about the supportive gemstone, Smoky Quartz! Check out this video to learn about the Smoky Quartz meaning and Top 4 benefits you can use to support you during everyday life situations. Smoky Quartz is the Stone of Release. Find out how this gemstone can support your life goals and through life challenges.
Smoky Quartz Meaning & Benefits:
Smoky Quartz is a gemstone that stimulates, balances and heals issues with the Foot & Root Chakras. It is especially supportive to those people with the Zodiac signs of Capricorn & Sagittarius! Smoky Quartz is an incredibly protective, yet gentle, crystal. Smoky Quartz helps us feel safe and secure, but not in a heavy or overpowering way. It is like a soft, weighted blanket wrapped around us to comfort us and help us feel secure. Is Smoky Quartz right for you? Watch the video, or check the list below, to see if these situations speak to you.
Situations that are particularly supported by Smoky Quartz:
- Do you often feel scattered, dreamy, or somewhere else when you need to focus?
- Are you seeking a greater sense of safety and protection?
- Do you live or work in a negative or toxic environment?
- Are you healing from a deep emotional wound or loss?
- Do you find other black gemstones too heavy and overwhelming?
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
Learn About Crystal Healing with Smoky Quartz!
How do I learn to do Crystal Healing? I believe there are 3 key components to effective Gemstone Healing: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Healing Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!