Red Tiger’s Eye (Dragon’s Eye) – (Sacral Chakra) – (Zodiac of Capricorn)
Join in for a regular Weekly Gemstone Guided Meditation! This week I take you through an Red Tigers Eye Meditation. This is a chance to sit with a Red Tiger’s Eye gemstone and experience how it affects you. No gemstone is required – you can still sit with this meditation to determine if the qualities and energy of Red Tiger’s Eye, the Stone of Motivation & Stimulation, are something you’d like to explore further.
Is a Red Tiger’s Eye Meditation right for me?
First, start with the video – “Improving Your Life with… Red Tiger’s Eye!”
Also, Red Tiger’s Eye is extremely supportive for the following situations:
- Your daily routine is starting to feel dull and routine
- You would like more spark and fire in your love life
- Needing more mental or physical energy
- Inspiring new ideas for a creative or work project
- If you losing interest is a long-term project and need more motivation to see it to completion
If you’re still not sure if Red Tiger’s Eye is a supportive gemstone for you, sit through the meditation and see how you react to it. It any of the scenarios I suggest really speak to you, or even trigger you, it’s a sign that you should purchase some Red Tiger’s Eye and work with it some more. Then sit in this Red Tigers Eye meditation 2-3 times a week for a few weeks until you can quickly and easily call up the energy of the Red Tiger’s Eye Gemstone.
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
How Can I Learn Practical Crystal Wisdom?
I believe there are 3 key components to effective Crystal Wisdom: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Wisdom Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!