Enjoy this Complete, Full-Body Chakra Scan & Guided Meditation
(Video #2 in the Series) Join in for an exciting series about Chakras and Crystal Healing! It started this week with this video, “Intro to Chakras & Crystal Healing.” It continues with this Chakra Meditation. Then, I’ll be reviewing 9 different Chakras, how imbalance manifests in your life and which gemstones will help bring your energetic system back into balance! Each chakra will receive an in-depth instructional video, followed by a guided meditation video, and you’ll have access to a private Facebook Group to discuss the information and your experiences!
In this Chakra Meditation video, I take you through an entire exploration of your chakra system, with situation prompts to enable you to determine which chakras need your attention. If you are interested in this series, then make sure to subscribe if you aren’t already so you won’t miss a single video! Usually a series this in-depth would cost a high amount of money, but you get the entire thing FREE on Youtube – so SUBSCRIBE to the channel and Share, Share, Share this video!
Sign Up For the Facebook Group
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
More Intro to Chakra Resources!
- “Chakra Healing: A Beginner’s Guide to Self-Healing Techniques that Balance the Chakras” by Margarita Alcantara
- “Eastern Body, Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System As a Path to the Self” by Anodea Judith
- “Wheels of Life: A User’s Guide to the Chakra System (Llewellyn’s New Age Series)” by Anodea Judith
How Can I Learn Practical Crystal Wisdom?
I believe there are 3 key components to effective Crystal Wisdom: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Wisdom Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!