Mystic Merlinite / Indigo Gabbro – (Root & Third Eye Chakra) – (Zodiac of Sagittarius)
This is part of a Weekly YouTube exploration of Crystals and Gemstones and how to incorporate their Crystal Wisdom into Your Daily Life. This video will tell you all about the supportive gemstone, Indigo Gabbro! Check out this video to learn about the Indigo Gabbro meaning and Top 4 benefits you can use to support you during everyday life situations. Purple Aventurine is the Stone of Spirit. Find out how this gemstone can support your life goals and through life challenges.
Indigo Gabbro Meaning & Benefits:
Indigo Gabbro is a gemstone that stimulates, balances and heals issues with the Root and Third Eye Chakras. It is especially supportive to those people with the Zodiac sign of Sagittarius. Holding this gemstone will help you tremendously during spiritual practices and meditation. Mystic Merlinite is stone that enables us to feel “whole” again and to look at our Shadow Self without fear or judgement. Is Mystic Merlinite right for you? Watch the video, or check the list below, to see if these situations speak to you.
Situations that are particularly supported by Indigo Gabbro:
- Strengthening your intuition and psychic abilities
- Addressing issues you’ve been avoiding
- Accepting yourself as you are while acknowledging personal work that needs to be accomplished
- Recognizing the silver lining and life lessons during (or after) difficult times
- Protecting you or your home from unwanted spirits
- Connecting with Elemental energies
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
Learn About Improving Your Life With Indigo Gabbro!
I believe there are 3 key components to effective Crystal Healing: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Healing Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!