Black Tourmaline – (Root & Foot Chakras) – (Zodiac of Capricorn)
This is part of a Weekly YouTube exploration of Crystals and Gemstones and how to incorporate their Crystal Wisdom into Your Daily Life. This video will tell you all about the supportive gemstone, Black Tourmaline! Check out this video to learn about the Black Tourmaline meaning and Top 4 benefits you can use to support you during everyday life situations. Black Tourmaline is the Stone of Protection. Find out how this gemstone can support your life goals and through life challenges.
Black Tourmaline Meaning & Benefits:
Black Tourmaline is a crystal that stimulates, balances and heals issues with the Root & Foot Chakras. It is especially supportive to those people with the Zodiac sign of Capricorn. This is a gemstone that helps to provide powerful protection, transform negative energy, and uplift our mood. Black Tourmaline is an incredibly useful stone and I highly recommend that everyone have at least one piece. Is Black Tourmaline right for you? Watch the video, or check the list below, to see if these situations speak to you.
Situations that are particularly supported by Black Tourmaline:
- Create a protective energetic shield to block negative energy
- Transmutes negative energy to positive
- Protective if you live or work in a toxic environment
- If you feel spacey or scattered it will provide focus and grounding
- Repels negative entities and dissolves any attachments
- Helps to stay focused in the present moment
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
Learn three simple practices for using Black Tourmaline to support your everyday life situations!
Learn About Improving Your Life With Black Tourmaline!
I believe there are 3 key components to effective Crystal Healing: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Healing Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!