Green Aventurine – (Heart Chakra) – (Zodiac of Aries)
Join in for a regular Weekly Gemstone Guided Meditation! This week I take you through a Green Aventurine Meditation. This is a chance to sit with a Green Aventurine gemstone and experience how it affects you. No gemstone is required – you can still sit with this meditation to determine if the qualities and energy of Green Aventurine are something you’d like to explore further.
Is a Green Aventurine Meditation right for me?
First, start with the video – “Improving Your Life with… Green Aventurine!”
Also, Green Aventurine is extremely supportive for the following situations:
- If you are recovering from Heart Ache or the end of a friendship
- It provides a safe healing space for your heart
- Protects Healers from accumulating energies from their clients
- Helps Healers to bring patients back into a state of balanced health
- Attracts love, happiness and friendships into your life
- If you are feeling “off” in some way but don’t know why. Aventurine will balance your internal energies
If you’re still not sure if Green Aventurine is a supportive gemstone for you, sit through the meditation and see how you react to it. It any of the scenarios I suggest really speak to you, or even trigger you, it’s a sign that you should purchase some Green Aventurine and work with it some more. Then sit in this Green Aventurine meditation 2-3 times a week for a few weeks until you can quickly and easily call up the energy of the Green Aventurine Gemstone.
Get a Copy of My Book Today!
How Can I Learn Practical Crystal Wisdom?
I believe there are 3 key components to effective Crystal Wisdom: Knowledge, Tools & Practice. Between my Crystal Wisdom Store and YouTube channel – I hope to provide you with all 3 Components.
- Knowledge: Top 4 Crystal Wisdom Benefits Weekly Series (every Wednesday)
- Tools: Crystal Wisdom Books!
- Practice: Gemstone specific Guided Meditations (every Friday)
All of this – Every Week! If you’re interested in joining me for these weekly Gemstone explorations – please Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Thank you!