Most Common Gemstones Associated with Gemini
Tuesday the 21st, we’ll be transitioning into the season of Gemini! (May 21 – June 21) If that is your birth sign and you’re interested in working with gemstones that are especially effective during this time, or if you’re shopping for a gift for a beloved Gemini – here is a comprehensive list of gemstones below. Which ones are you most drawn to?
- Dendritic Agate – (Root & Crown Chakra) – Stone of Plentitude – This stone attracts abundance in all areas of one’s life. It can be used to help nourish and heal plants. It creates a peaceful environment and helps us truly enjoy the present moment. Tree Agate is a soothing, grounding gemstone that helps us remain calm and centered during crisis situations.
- Apatite – (Throat Chakra) – Stone of Insight – When used with spiritual practice, Apatite can be used to develop deeper states of meditation, reflection, inner wisdom, intuitive insights, peace and oneness with humanity. It helps to address blocks, sluggishness, or over-activity of the chakras – it brings them to balance. Apatite speeds the effects of other stones and therapies. Helps to increase one’s sense of service and development of humanitarian efforts.
- Aquamarine – (Throat Chakra) – Stone of Courage – This stone has often been used for protection on journeys, especially those who travel on water. Helps stabilize and harmonize unsettled surroundings. It soothes and calms frayed nerves and helps reduce fears. This stone gives us the courage to bring issues to closure and to release what we no longer need. It aids in unblocking communication, so we can have those difficult conversations in a compassionate manner. This stone supports us as we find our individuality and build the courage to be ourselves.
- Celestite – (Throat / Third Eye / Crown Chakra) – Stone of Information – It helps with accessing information from the angelic realm, helps clear and balance the chakras, and allows us to recall our gifts from the Divine. It is also excellent for working with mental and intelligence based projects.
- Chrysocolla – (Throat Chakra) – Stone of Communication – This stone strengthens one’s ability at expression and communication. It also helps to find the strength and courage to speak up, and to use compassion in our message. Chrysocolla has a strong connection with the Earth, and helps us communicate with the Earth spirits to heal and deepen our connection to the planet.
- Emerald – (Heart Chakra) – Stone of the Heart – This gemstone strengthens relationships, increases patience, and encourages living a life of integrity. This stone prevents negative emotions from festering and allows you to bring more compassion into your life. It helps you see the best in all situations and live life to the fullest. It helps to bring inner wisdom to the surface.
- Howlite – (Crown Chakra) – Stone of Calming – Howlite is an extremely soothing and calming stone. It helps to dissipate any anger we hold, or anger directed toward us. It helps to stimulate ambition and it a perfect stone to wear when you are trying take action on an idea or project.
- Jade – (Heart Chakra) – Stone of Dreams – Jade is known to attract luck and prosperity. This helps with the dreamers and visionaries in the world. Jade helps one realize her potential and purpose in life. It gives us the confidence and self-assuredness to bring our dreams into reality. Jade helps to assure success in our endeavors. It helps one to remember and process dreams.
- Phenacite – (Crown Chakra) – Stone of Universal Vibration – This crystal has the highest vibrational energy yet discovered. This energy helps to perfectly balance and unite the physical consciousness with the spiritual realm. It aids in absorbing intuitive and spiritual information and allowing one to understand and use it in practical applications. This gemstone helps with meditation, reaching deeper insight, balancing one’s chakras and aura, and contacting Spirit Guides.
- Blue Sapphire – (Throat & Third Eye Chakra) – Stone of Wisdom – All sapphire helps us seek and attain deep wisdom. Each color has it’s own primary source. Blue Sapphire supports us as we seek Spiritual Wisdom and enables us to share this truth with others. Blue sapphire transmutes negative energies that may inhibit your spiritual journey.
- Green Sapphire – (Heart Chakra) – Stone of Wisdom – All sapphire helps us seek and attain deep wisdom. Each color has it’s own primary source. Green Sapphire supports the seeker in attaining wisdom of the Heart. It encourages compassion, loyalty, respect and integrity in relationships. It also helps to enhance dream recall.
- Serpentine – (Heart Chakra) – Stone of the Earth – This gemstone has a deep connection with the spirit and energy of the Earth. It helps one to feel more grounded and in control of life. It supports deep meditation and connection with Kundalini energy straight to the core of the planet. It helps to awaken intuitive and psychic abilities, and clears the chakras.
- Tanzanite – (Throat & Third Eye Chakras) – Stone of Magic – Tanzanite enhances the balance between personal power, creativity, will, and actualization, so one can bring their dreams to reality. It stimulates visions and insight into our Higher Goals. It has also been used to enable communication with the spirit world.
- Thulite – (Heart Chakra) – (Zodiac of Taurus & Gemini) – Stone of Enjoyment – Thulite allows us to open our heart to experience pure joy of life. Allows us to balance the aspects of logic and love helping to integrate the heart and mind. It helps us recognize the Divine nature of all people, creatures and nature. It enhances relationships, attracts new friends, and boosts social confidence.
- Watermelon Tourmaline – (Heart Chakra) – Stone of Love & Compassion – This crystal is the ultimate Heart Chakra activator. It encourages love, compassion, friendship and tenderness toward all (including yourself). It alleviates depression and allows us to heal from old emotional wounds. It helps to open up to all types of relationships and find joy in supporting others.
- Variscite – (Heart Chakra) – Stone of Soothing – It is sometimes called a “true worry stone” because it eases fear, tension, anxiety, worry, and impatience. It also relieves stress and depression, and can give courage and inner strength. Variscite can help calm the mind and help it be still, which makes it an excellent stone for meditation.
Find Gemstones for Gemini in the Crystal Healing Store!
Additional Gemstones for Gemini:
Antlerite, Apophyllite, Babingtonite, Berzeliite, Butlerite, Cafarsite, Cappelenite, Chromite, Copal, Cryolite, Cymophane, Epidote, Ettringite, Faujasite, Fluoroapatite, Franklinite, Horneblende, Lizard Jasper, Bruneau Jasper, Jeremejevite, Koksharovite, Kolbeckite, Lazulite, Lodestone, Meliphane, Mottramite, Green Obsidian, Cherry Opal, Dendritic Opal, Pachnolite, Petzite, Picrolite, Ruby in Kyanite, Rutile, Salesite, Sandstone, Sphalerite, Blue Spinel, Stillwellite, Thomsonite, Tremolite, Tsumebite, Ulexite, Valentinite, Willemite, Williamsite, Wolframite, Zebra Rock, Zoisite
- “The Book of Stones, Revised Edition: Who They Are and What They Teach”, By Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian
- “The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals,” by Judy Hall.
- “Love is in the Earth: A Kaliedoscope of Crystals,” by Melody.